Peter Bell CMC MIMC
Peter is an experienced consultant, facilitator and negotiator and has extensive experience in complex procurement, contract negotiations and mediations, contract management and service delivery management. He has also worked with a number of organisations in service delivery reform, strategic and operational planning, process modelling and analysis, business process improvement and governance.
Some of his recent assignments include:
- Review of ICT contractor procurement and engagement processes
- Evaluation of Request for Expression of Interest for provision of a software platform
- Procurement for legal services arrangements
- Contract negotiations and transition planning for print management and warehouse and distribution services
- Development of electronic service delivery strategies, including Executive Information Systems delivery and intranet services
- High level system requirements, process modelling and design for eRecruitment solution
- Business plan development and associated design and implementation of balanced scorecard performance measurement approach
Peter is a Certified Management Consultant and Member of the Institute of Management Consultants
Jenifer Frederick FCPA
Jenifer has wide ranging consulting and executive management experience in financial management and analysis, organisational improvement, governance audit and risk management, and service delivery reform
Some of her recent assignments include:
- Development of scenario based evaluation models and evaluation of cost proposals for delivery of outsourced services
- Development of a workforce planning strategy for and ICT environment comprised of more than 1200 permanent staff and contractors
- Strategic policy development, program management and change management for the implementation of major business transformation in an international environment
- Design of a change management and communications strategy to support a global change program
- Design and development of an eLearning program for worldwide use
Jenifer holds professional qualifications in Commerce, Law, Arts and Human Resource Management. She is a Fellow of CPA Australia
Phil has an extensive knowledge and background in government procurement and in a public sector career spanning 35 years, he has worked in a wide range of disciplines, including Property, Organisational Transformation, Human Resources, Project Governance and Review, Service Delivery Policy, Social Policy, Audit and Budget. He has held Senior Executive positions in a number of roles.
Phil holds professional qualifications in Computing and is a Prince 2 Practitioner
Gerry has a diverse background working in public sector organisations with significant experience in procurement, contract management and security. He has undertaken consulting assignments for major ICT procurements. He led the transition of corporate services functions to external service provision for a major government department and played a key role in the acquisition of biometric and related technologies for security applications. He also led procurement and negotiation processes for global secure freight services for a government department
Gerry holds nationally recognised qualifications in procurement and security.
Colin has broad public sector management and consulting experience including in relation to government procurement, contract management and vendor management. He has recently worked on aspects of the procurement process for a major, multi-year business transformation project for a government department
Colin holds nationally recognised qualifications in procurement.